Approached from the side garden on the south side of the Presbytery is the Parish (Davey) Room which is comfortably lit and furnished. It houses the Parish Library which, at the moment comprises of about 300 books.
CB - 14-7-2009
A feature of the Davey Room is the gallery of five original oil paintings donated by the daughter and grandson of the artist David O'Connell 1894 to 1976
The Davey Room has been connected by a wireless TV link to St Birinus Catholic Church. On Sunday mornings for the 11 am Mass the room is open and the link active so that parents and children might have an opportunity for Mass, play, toilet and other child friendly activities.